1 Windsor Park, Monkstown, Blackrock, Co Dublin, A94 A9T3
1 Windsor Park, Monkstown, Blackrock, Co Dublin, A94 A9T3
EPI: 459.85 kWh/m2/yr
For Sale as Private Treaty
1 WINDSOR PARK
Janet Carroll Estate Agents are delighted to offer this detached home for sale by Private Treaty. The property is currently c.142sqm /1,528sqft but would lend itself to be substantially increased in size, subject to planning permission. Rarely does a property come to the market in Monkstown/Blackrock that offers such an opportunity, at the right price, for a buyer to put their own stamp on it. There is excellent road frontage onto Stradbrook Road with ample off street parking. The property is also known as Donore, Stradbrook Road, Blackrock.
This location is second to none. Featuring many pool or seaside bathing facilities, cycle lanes, public parks, green grassy spaces, and local amenities including Stradbrook Rugby Club beside this property.
1 Windsor Park is just a short stroll to the Village of Blackrock and a longer stretch to Monkstown, the area's amenities are what one would expect to find in a superior residential location, including transportation links, i.e. DART, bus stops to many destinations, large parklands, cycle lanes and seaside walks.
Blackrock Village has two recently renovated shopping centres offering some of the best quality retailers. Monkstown Village offers its own unique style of coastal restaurants scattered among beautiful boutique shops.
Close to the seafront you will find both sailing clubs and swimming pools as attractive aquatic activities. Various sport fields for football/GAA pitches, tennis clubs, all contribute to making this an excellent suburban area.
The Blackrock/Monkstown finds itself very well served by prestigious schools at primary, secondary and third level (see list at the end).
Viewing is highly recommended.
- Large detached house with potential to substantially extend subject to planning
- Possible infill potential for another property subject to planning
- 5 bedroom home of approximately 142sqm
- Plentiful off-street parking
- No management fees
- Owner occupied, investment opportunity
- Super prime residential location
- Large storage shed
Entrance Porch: c. 1.60m x 1.40m.
Tiled floor. Door to:
Entrance Hall: c. 4.38m x 2.00m.
Study/T.V. Room: c. 4.54m x 2.60m.
Built in wardrobes with overhead presses.
Living Room: c. 3.94m x 3.94m.
Marble fireplace and hearth.
Dining Room: c. 3.97m x 3.94m.
Kitchen: c. 2.85m x 4.55m.
Range of fitted presses and cupboards. Single drainer Franke stainless steel sink unit. Tiled splashbacks, Formica worktops. Belling 4 plate hob. Thor extractor fan. Zanussi dishwasher, Beko washing machine, Beko double oven. Partially tiled walls.
Plumbed for washing machine. Door to rear garden.
Spacious Landing: c. 2.91m x 4.44m
Shelved Hot press with dual immersion.
Bedroom 1 (Front). c. 2.95m x 2.48m
Bedroom 2: c. 2.95m x 2.45m
Bedroom 3: c. 3.94m x 3.94m
Double bedroom to the front of the home. Built-in wardrobe. Fitted carpet.
Bedroom 4: c. 3.97m x 3.94m
Bathroom: c. 1.95m x 1.61m
Bath, Triton T90sr electric shower, fully tiled, wash hand basin, partially tiled walls.
Bedroom 5. c. 2.85m x c.2.62m
BER No: 116112657
Energy Performance Indicator: 459.85 kWh/m2/yr
The front walled and gated brick paved driveway has generous parking for c. 4 cars. Mainly in lawn with flower bed and shrub borders. Mature shrubs. Upgraded facia boards and guttering.
Walled rear garden in lawn with feature Gazebo and large decked patio area, with an abundance of flowering shrubs and herbaceous borders. Boiler House with Unidare Oil fired burner. Separate W.C with wash hand basin. Large storage shed c. 3.27m x 4.10m.
Google search Eircode A94 A9T3 from your current location.
Please phone Andrew Quirke on 086 383 4703 or 01 288 2020 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a viewing appointment.
Offers to be sent in writing to email@example.com
Janet Carroll Estate Agents for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:- (i) The particulars are set out as a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute part of, an offer or contract. (ii) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and any other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. (iii) No person in the employment of Janet Carroll Estate Agents has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate, and photographs provided are for guidance only.
PSRA Licence Number: 003434
Local Primary Schools
- Hollypark National School – walking distance
- Guardian Angels School, Newtownpark Avenue
- Carysfort National School, Convent Road
- St. Augustine's School, Obelisk Park
- All Saints National School, Carysfort Avenue
- Willow Park School, Rock Road
- Booterstown National School, Cross Avenue (Church of Ireland)
- Our Lady of Mercy Convent School, Booterstown (Roman Catholic)
- Lycee Francais d'Irlande, Foxrock Avenue – walking distance
- Scoil Lorcáin, Eaton Square, Monstown
Local Secondary Schools
- Soon to be built a new educate together secondary school for 800 students
- Blackrock College, Rock Road (Roman Catholic)
- CBC Monkstown
- Loreto College Foxrock (just off N11)
- Oatlands College
- Dominican College Sion Hill, Cross Avenue (Roman Catholic)
- Newpark Comprehensive School, Newtownpark Avenue (Church of Ireland)
- St. Andrew's College, Booterstown Avenue (Inter-Denominational)
- Coláiste Eoin and Coláiste Íosagáin
Third Level Colleges
- UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School, Carysfort Avenue
- Newpark Music Centre, Newtownpark Avenue
- Blackrock Further Education Institute (located in the centre of Blackrock)
- Trinity College Dublin (via DART)
- University College Dublin (via QBC or cycle lanes)
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.