10 Elm Grove, Blackrock, County Dublin, A94 N8C2
10 Elm Grove, Blackrock, County Dublin, A94 N8C2
Janet Carroll is delighted to be representing this superb 4 bedroomed detached red brick property for sale by private treaty. Measuring circa 123sqm/1324sqft this home not only enjoys a very prime location, but also has the benefit of being positioned in a secluded cul de sac of only 9 properties. Presented in lovely condition throughout it enjoys the benefit of being set further into the cul de sac for additional privacy. The property has never been extended but would have fabulous scope to do so, subject to planning. One cannot help but be impressed by the potential that number 10 holds.
Built circa 1985, this property was finished in the red brick façade that is in keeping with this special enclave. A detached home in a prime location such as this is as rare as hen's teeth and with good reason. People love all that this special part of South County Dublin has to offer, and Blackrock especially has cemented its status as a premier location to live in.
A short stroll to shopping centres in Blackrock, Stillorgan and only a short drive to Dundrum Town Centre. Surrounded by all the amenities one would desire from excellent choice of schools to tennis clubs, pitch and putt course, a swimming pool, Montessori/nursery schools with after school care facilities and local parks. Carysfort medical centre is close by and Blackrock Clinic is a short drive. A special mention must go to the Michelin starred restaurant Heron and Grey which is based in Blackrock Village and has received a lot of acclaim.
Viewing of this special property is not to be missed.
• Prime residential area
• 4 well-proportioned bedrooms
• c. 1324sqft/123sqm
• Oil fired central heating
• Sale includes listed kitchen appliances
• Excellent natural light throughout
• South East facing rear garden
• Off street parking
• Private cul de sac location
• Only 9 detached homes in this private yet central enclave
• Superb scope to extend (S.P.P.)
• No management fees
• Stroll to the DART and the QBC for swift access to the city
• Close to Carysfort Park and Blackrock Park
• Superb choice of amenities within walking distance
• Blackrock DART station only 10 minutes' walk away
• Close to the sea front, superb coastal walks
• Carysfort Park close by
• A short walk to both Carraig Tennis Club and Blackrock Bowling & Tennis Club
• Air Coach stop to Dublin Airport close by
• Choice of two shopping centres
• A selection of boutiques and shops in Blackrock Village
• Recently refurbished Carnegie library
• Carysfort National School
• Hollypark National School
• All Saints' National School
• Saint Augustine's School
• Willow Park Junior School
• Blackrock College
• Dominican College Sion Hill
• St. Andrew's International School
• Newpark Comprehensive School
• Scoil Lorcáin
• CBC Monkstown
• Coláiste Íosagáin and Coláiste Eoin
• Choice of crèches and Montessori schools
• UCD Smurfit Graduate Business School
• Blackrock Further Education Institute (BFEI)
• On the DART to Trinity, cycle to UCD or local bus to DCU
Entrance Hall: c. 4.15m x 1.23m
Laminate wooden floor that is robust for day to day wear and tear.
Study/Playroom (to the left): c. 3.92m x 2.33m
This is a well-set room to the front of the home that would be ideal as an office, playroom or den.
Tiled floor and partly tiled walls, w/c, sink and a window provides for natural light.
Living Room/Dining Room: c. 8.11m x 3.16m
This has an open plan arrangement but could be reconfigured should one so wish. An additional door means that the rooms can be separated. Laminate wooden floor throughout with dual aspect light. In the sitting room area there is an ornate stone mantle with gas fire inset providing instant heat once the summer months have passed by. A sliding door to the rear provide access to the garden.
Kitchen: c. 3.66m x 3.86m
Plenty of wall and floor units for practicality and storage. A window looks into the rear garden with a stainless-steel sink set below it. Silestone quartz countertop frames the room nicely and gives it a lift. This is continued into the splashback. Bosch hob, Neff oven, Neff extractor fan and Liebherr fridge.
Door to the rear garden.
Landing: c. 3.01m x 3.48m
The hot press sits in a closet on the landing and is shelved for linen storage.
Bedroom 1 (Main): c. 3.63m x 3.34m
Fitted carpet, built in wardrobe with built in dressing table. A window to the front provides natural light.
Ensuite: c. 0.99m x 2.41m
Tiled walls and floor, showers with main feed, sink and w/c.
Bedroom 2: c. 3.63m x 3.66m
Fitted carpet, two windows and an inset wardrobe.
Bedroom 3: c. 3.95m x 2.48m
Fitted carpet, window and built in wardrobe.
Bathroom: c. 3.00m x 1.83m
Bright bathroom with fully tiled wall and floor. Bath with shower attachment, wash hand basin, vanity mirror and w/c.
Bedroom 4: c. 3.46m x 2.41m
Fitted carpet, window.
The home is located to the end of the enclave and benefits from off street parking for one car. There is plenty of on street parking available. Mature planting and a lawn soften the front of the home nicely. To the rear the garden is South East facing and measures circa 52 feet long and 32 feet wide. There is a brick built shed for storage.
From Blackrock Village driving/walking up Carysfort Avenue, take the first turn right after The Cloisters. The property is on the left as you walk into the cul de sac.
From the N11, at the crossroads for Stillorgan/Blackrock turn towards Blackrock. At the junction with Carysfort Avenue turn left towards the village. Take the next left into Elm Grove.
BER Number: 111162913
Energy Performance Indicator: 248.02 kWh/m2/yr
By appointment with Janet Carroll at 087 4002020/ 01 2882020 or Email: email@example.com
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.