121 Springhill Avenue, Blackrock, Co. Dublin, A94 PH39
121 Springhill Avenue, Blackrock, Co. Dublin, A94 PH39
Janet Carroll is delighted to offer this wonderfully extended and tastefully upgraded (c. 2,150sqft/199.7sqm) family home to the market. Not only it is located in the catchment area for premier schools but it has a large playground and Newtown Park Tennis Club literally a few doors away. Homes of this design, in this part of Springhill do not come to the market very often. Its large sunny landscaped rear garden with a very attractive paved patio area makes it ideal for most looking for a perfect home.
This low density residential area, with acres of parkland surrounding and many cleverly thought out pedestrian walkways to the heart of Blackrock, is what makes this mature area so appealing.
Within a short stroll of Blackrock, Monkstown and Deansgrange, it has all of the amenities on its door step. Spoilt for choice with shopping options, transportation links, clubs, swimming pools all close by.
• Extended and refurbished throughout
• Double glazed windows and external doors
• Gas fired central heating
• Zoned heating system
• Externally mounted gas boiler
• Fire doors upstairs
• Staircase to converted attic room
• Speaker system in the dining room, kitchen and main bathroom
• External power points
• Superb utility room
• Security system
• Extension to the rear
• Large walled rear garden
• Off street parking with room for circa 3 cars
• Low density development
• Minutes stroll to Blackrock, Monkstown and Deansgrange
• Close to tennis club, playground, soccer club and Stradbrook Rugby Club
• Close to Hollypark National School and Lycee French School
• Gym and swimming pools close by
• Catchment area for great schools
• Multiple transport links
• Hollypark National School – walking distance
• Guardian Angels School, Newtownpark Avenue
• Carysfort National School, Convent Road
• St. Augustine's School, Obelisk Park
• All Saints National School, Carysfort Avenue
• Willow Park School, Rock Road
• Booterstown National School, Cross Avenue (Church of Ireland)
• Our Lady of Mercy Convent School, Booterstown (Roman Catholic)
• Lycee Francais d'Irlande, Foxrock Avenue – walking distance
• Scoil Lorcáin, Eaton Square, Monstown
• Blackrock College, Rock Road (Roman Catholic)
• CBC Monkstown
• Loreto College Foxrock (just off N11)
• Oatlands College
• Dominican College Sion Hill, Cross Avenue (Roman Catholic)
• Newpark Comprehensive School, Newtownpark Avenue (Church of Ireland)
• St. Andrew's College, Booterstown Avenue (Inter-Denominational)
• Coláiste Eoin and Coláiste Íosagáin
• UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School, Carysfort Avenue
• Newpark Music Centre, Newtownpark Avenue
• Blackrock Further Education Institute (located in the centre of Blackrock)
• Trinity College Dublin (via DART)
• University College Dublin (via QBC or cycle lanes)
Entrance Hall: c. 3.47m x 1.82m
'Double lock' door for added security. Laminate floor with under stairs press/cloakroom and auto lighting feature.
Living Room: c. 6.11m x 3.59m
This is a deceptively large room with dual aspect windows adding light. Cast iron fireplace with timber surround and a tiled hearth. Ceiling coving and laminate flooring complete this room nicely.
Guest W/C: c. 0.99m x 2.00m
Tiled walls and floor, wash hand basin, w/c and extractor fan.
Kitchen/Dining Room: c. 4.86m x 7.32m (max)
This kitchen is a family friendly space that has been extended to incorporate a dining room. Fitted wall and floor units are built with function and storage in mind. Large double doors lead to the patio area. This is a great space that is complimented by a fireplace with beautiful sandstone surround.
A further example of practicality is the 7 plate gas cooker with double oven, granite worktop and splashback. Kenwood extractor fan. A skylight welcomes natural light into this family space and surround sound system means this area is perfect for entertaining extended family and friends. Double stainless steel sink. Large double doors lead to the patio area and generously proportioned garden.
Family Room (off kitchen): c. 3.77m x 5.12m
This is a lovely addition to the rear extension of the home that is both comfortable and bright. This is currently in use as a family/study room and also has access to the rear garden via patio door. Solid oak floor creates a warmth and built in shelving and desk allow for homework to be done whilst dinner is being prepared.
Utility Room: c. 3.77m x 2.32m
This is a room that is perfectly suited to a family with wall and floor units for storing sports gear and wet clothes after rainy days. Tiled floors for ease of maintenance and is a practical space to wash and dry clothing, whilst being hidden from visitors. Access to walk-in hotpress.
Bedroom 1 (Main Bedroom): c. 6.00m x 3.59m (inclusive of en suite)
This room has been thought through beautifully. Solid oak floors set the scene of luxury upon entering. You are presented with dual aspect light through large double glazed windows that frame the greenery of the back garden and local park perfectly. This room is also practical with a large selection of fitted drawers.
Tiled walls and floors with 'Shower force' multi-jet walk in shower. W/C and wash hand basin as well as fitted shelving, towel rail and vanity mirror.
Bedroom 2: c. 3.65m x 3.77m (inclusive of en suite)
To the front of the property complete with built in wardrobes, laminate flooring and door to en suite.
Tiled walls and floors this room has a wash hand basin, W/C and shower cubicle with Mira shower.
Bedroom 3: c. 2.32m x 3.30m
Bedroom 4: c. 3.49m x 2.66m
This is to the rear of the property and has fitted shelving and sliderobe.
Bedroom 5: c. 2.26m x 2.69m
Family Bathroom: c. 2.15m x 2.00m
Bath, W/C, wash hand basin. Tiled floors and walls with fitted vanity mirror.
Attic Room: c. 4.92m x 5.55m (max)
This is a great space that has great light and could serve a multitude of purposes. Eaves storage and a great addition to a practical yet comfortable family home.
To the front there is a great sense of privacy with off street parking for up to 3 cars. A mature hedge creates that sense of seclusion while still being in a wonderfully central location. There is also on street parking and access to local playing fields via a path close by.
The back garden is a families' dream, spacious and long. This has both a large patio area for summer BBQs and evening drinks, as well as a lawn that any budding sports enthusiast will love using. A shed is perfectly positioned towards the end to fit both hobby and DIY equipment. This garden also showcases a view of the surrounding playing fields that this area has to offer meaning swift access to family fun and a healthy lifestyle.
Travelling down Kill Lane turn left at the Deansgrange Crossroads onto Deansgrange Road. Continue straight along this road and just before the traffic light junction, take the left turn onto Brookville Park. Continue straight onto Springhill Avenue. Turn right to stay on Springhill Avenue. Destination will be on the right.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.