18 Fleurville, Blackrock, County Dublin, A94 A3T3
18 Fleurville, Blackrock, County Dublin, A94 A3T3
Janet Carroll Estate Agents are delighted to offer number 18 Fleurville, Blackrock, for sale by Private Treaty. This stunning home, originally a three-bedroom, has been reconfigured, converting it into two large bedrooms. The third bedroom could be simply reinstated. Presented in turnkey condition, number 18 measures circa 880 sqft/81.8 sqm and located in a very quiet, low density enclave, just off the main entrance into Fleurville. It has been fully upgraded throughout, with the perfect sunny orientation and it is not overlooked. This home is a true find in a bustling market.
Number 18 was thoughtfully reimagined to maximise space. The open plan living/dining room is flooded with natural light throughout. An attractive raised fireplace sets a comforting tone to the space, creating a fabulous and calming ambience to wind down after a long busy day. The owner has also opened two bedrooms into one, to create one superb room with fitted wall to wall wardrobes. The other bedroom comes with an ensuite bathroom.
The location is ideal, just a short stroll from Blackrock Village and Stillorgan village centre, within walking distance of the DART, bus route 100m from door and access to other transport routes nearby. There are superb primary and secondary schools, parks and an extensive range of shopping amenities, speciality shops and restaurants in Blackrock and Stillorgan, all within easy reach.
Viewing is highly recommended.
• Super prime Blackrock residential location
• Footprint of a 3-bedroom property (reconfigured to 2 spacious bedrooms)
• C. 81.8sqm/880sqft
• 2 bathrooms
• Gas fired central heating
• New panelled doors throughout
• Refurbished and upgraded throughout
• Double glazed windows
• Potential to extend
• South facing rear landscaped private garden with granite wall
• Quiet cul de sac
• Open green area close by
• No management fees
• Ideal for an investor - never rented
• Stroll to QBC and the DART
• Catchment area for premier schools
• Close to the N11 with swift access to the M50
• Blackrock DART station only 15 minutes' walk away
• Close to the sea front, superb coastal walks
• A short walk to Newtown Park & Carraig Tennis Club and Blackrock Bowling & Tennis Club
• Choice of two shopping centres in Blackrock Village
• Stillorgan village, cinemas, football clubs
• UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School
• Blackrock College of Further Education (BFEI)
• On the DART to Trinity, cycle to UCD or local bus to DCU
• Carysfort National School
• Hollypark National School
• All Saints' National School
• Saint Augustine's School
• Willow Park Junior School
• Newpark Comprehensive School
• Blackrock College
• St. Andrew's International School
• Lycée Français d'Irlande International School
• Choice of crèches and Montessori schools
Entrance Hall: c. 3.27m x 2.07m
Ceiling coving and a semi-solid wooden floor.
Living/Dining Room: c. 6.40m x 4.26m
A spacious reception room with double doors leading to the decked patio and landscaped gardens. It is not overlooked and enjoys the superb sunny orientation. Fitted with semi-solid wooden floor, feature stone and brick fireplace with gas fire inset. Under stairs storage press.
Kitchen: c. 3.92m x 2.96m
The kitchen is set to the front of the property and is not overlooked. It has a tiled floor, fitted wall and floor units with tiled splashback, fitted whirlpool oven, Tricity Bendix fridge freezer, washing machine, hob and extractor fan.
The staircase has fitted carpet. There is access to the attic from the landing, which is partially floored for storage purposes.
Bedroom 1: c. 4.47m x 4.23m
A luxurious spacious double bedroom to the back with polished wooden floor, built in wall to wall wardrobes Originally consisted of 2 bedrooms, this room had been reconfigured and can be reversed in order to reinstate the third bedroom (if required).
Bathroom: c. 1.78m x 2.20m
Fully tiled with w/c, wash hand basin, bath & and power shower.
Bedroom 2: c. 3.37m x 3.37m
Originally the main bedroom, a substantial double room to the front of the property with ensuite.
With tiled floor and tiled walls, w/c, wash hand basin and a walk-in tiled shower unit with a Grohe power shower and screen door.
The rear garden is landscaped, with a south facing orientation and is not overlooked. It enjoys many features including an old granite wall, mature trees, raised flower beds, sandstone paved area, decked patio area and lawn. It has recessed outdoor lighting, outside tap and electric point.
To the front there is off street parking on the cobble front drive and ample additional on street parking. Quiet cul de sac location, nicely sheltered from the main road.
From Frascati Road Blackrock, turn onto Carysfort Avenue. Turn left onto Fleurville. Turn right to stay on Fleurville. Turn right again.
BER Number: 111532743
Energy Performance Indicator: 226.6 kWh/m2/yr
By appointment with Janet Carroll at 087 400 2020/01 2882020 or Email: email@example.com
Offer is to be sent in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.