23 Temple Road, Blackrock, County Dublin, A94 P5K8
23 Temple Road, Blackrock, County Dublin, A94 P5K8
Janet Carroll Estate Agents are delighted to present number 23 Temple Road, a beautifully updated and upgraded mid terraced property (circa 678 sqft/ 63 sqm) in the heart of Blackrock village for sale by private treaty. The location is simply superb, with every amenity and transport link on its doorstep. Bought in 2013, the owners modernised and upgraded the house completely, making clever use of space. Every room was carefully thought through, with two well set bedrooms, separate kitchen and living room and outdoor space.
Not only is this home updated with engineered oak herringbone floors in the living room and dining area, contemporary tiles and new kitchen, it has also been fully rewired, replumbed and the gas piping has been replaced as well. The owners were very mindful of creating a stylish yet practical space. The new owners of this residence will need nothing but a suitcase and toothbrush!
Situated in Blackrock village, this location offers a great lifestyle. Blackrock is a thriving and bustling locale that has attracted numerous high-quality eateries, exclusive boutiques and high-end grocery shops and cafés. This area is in very high demand due to its proximity to the coast, perfect for those who love walking, sea sports and the wonderful lifestyle it brings. This location is further enhanced by multiple transport links such as the DART and bus, both of which are just a couple of minutes' walk away. Extremely convenient for those working in one of the many international companies such as Google, Facebook, Accenture etc., which are easily and swiftly accessible via the DART in the village.
Number 23 is one to watch. Viewing is not to be missed.
• Contemporary two-bedroom home in turnkey condition
• Superb seaside location in Blackrock Village
• C. 63 sqm / 678 sqft
• Fully renovated throughout to a high standard, less than 2 years ago
• Rewired and replumbed throughout
• Fully insulated to the rear (external) and to the front (internally) contributing to C3 energy rating
• Energy efficient combi-boiler fitted c. 2018
• Gas fired central heating
• Double glazing throughout
• 3 minutes to the DART station & less than 15 minutes onwards to the city centre
• 2 minutes' walk to bus stops on the Rock Road QBC
• New bicycle lanes to Dun Laoghaire, UCD and the city
• Close to the newly refurbished Blackrock Carnegie Library
• Unrivalled residential location with many amenities close by including seafront walks
• 3 minutes' stroll to Blackrock Park through the pedestrian entrance by the DART, ideal for runners
• On the doorstep of two select shopping centres
• Stroll to coffee shops and a growing number of new restaurants in Blackrock
• Close to a choice of doctors' surgeries, dentists, beauty salons, hairdressers, choice of takeout food outlets and great selection of pubs
Entrance Hall: c. 1.49m x 1.59m
Contemporary tiling with coat area and shoe stall (included in the sale). Glass panelled wooden door to the living room.
Living Room: c. 3.73m x 3.39m
Engineered herringbone finished floor which is a nod to the classic style of the area. It provides a warmth to this room. Speaking of warmth, a prominent multi fuel stove sits in front of an ornate cast iron mantel. Ceiling heights of c. 3.06m.
Kitchen: c. 3.48m x 4.63m
The owners opened this space out beautifully to create a practical space for both cooking and entertaining. A peninsula with oak countertop separates the room nicely with plenty of wall and floor units for storage. Gas hob, oven and fridge all included in the sale.
Bedroom 1: c. 3.61m x 4.80m
Featuring its original wooden floor, which has been sanded and resurfaced, clever sliding built in wardrobes and windows to the front. Original fireplace.
Bedroom 2: c. 3.42m x 2.77m
Original stained floorboards provide a rich texture to this room. Original fireplace.
Bathroom: c. 1.88m x 1.78m
Tiled floor and partly tiled walls. Step in shower supplied by combi-boiler, w/c, wash hand basin with fitted cabinet underneath. Spot lighting.
Stira in the hall leading to a large attic space for storage (not floored).
To the front there is on street permit parking as well as all that Blackrock has to offer. To the rear, the west facing, private courtyard is a suntrap in the afternoon and evening. The courtyard also contains the original stone outhouse, which has been retained and converted to a room for the washing machine (included in the sale) as well as a certified secure bike store which is made from steel and bolted to a concrete base to keep up to three bikes and other items safely stowed away.
Follow the Main Street in Blackrock Village, passing Centra and Ulster Bank towards traffic lights junction. Keep going straight onto Temple Road. Number 23 is a red brick property on the right-hand side.
BER Number: 103178471
Energy Performance Indicator: 215.22 kWh/m2/yr
By appointment with Janet Carroll at 087 400 2020/01 288 2020 or email at email@example.com
Offer is to be sent in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.