24 Brookville Park, Blackrock, Co. Dublin, A94 PX57
24 Brookville Park, Blackrock, Co. Dublin, A94 PX57
Janet Carroll is pleased to present number 24 Brookville Park for sale by Private Treaty. This is a great opportunity to purchase a beautiful home measuring circa 155.1sqm/ 1669sqft ( includes garage, eaves, closet area), and is a wonderful example of a property that is not only well appointed but has also been superbly refurbished both in 1993 and 2007 in a thoughtful and practical way. This refurbishment serves as a testament to the high level of care that has been afforded this home which becomes very evident on entry. Couple this with a highly-sought after private South facing rear garden and number 24 truly becomes something special, a true hidden gem.
This property is central to a host of amenities for a healthy lifestyle, being close to tennis clubs, rugby, hockey and football grounds and a swimming pool. It is within walking distance of the Kill O' The Grange National School, Guardian Angels National School, St. Patrick's Boys' and Girls' schools (Hollypark) and the French school (beside Hollypark). It is also a short walk to the Church of Ireland national school on Carysfort Avenue. Most of the premier secondary schools are within a short distance as is the UCD Smurfit Business College. The area also boasts some fine Montessori/nursery schools with after school care facilities. Carysfort medical centre is close by and Blackrock Clinic a short drive away.
Close to shopping centres in Blackrock, Stillorgan and only a short drive to Dundrum town centre, with their wide variety of shops, restaurants and bars, this home offers a unique opportunity to live on the doorstep of some of South County Dublin's finest amenities.
This home is very competitively priced and is in turn-key condition making it an excellent choice for those seeking a little bit of something special. Viewing is highly recommended.
• Prime location
• Private South-Facing low maintenance back garden
• Extended and refurbished
• Double glazed windows and external doors
• Gas-fired central heating
• Electronic thermostat
• High efficiency Viessmann condensing boiler
• Phonewatch alarm
• Cobble lock parking area to front of house with space for off-street parking of 4 cars
• Cherry wood floors
• Semi-solid wooden floors upstairs
• Non-slip tiled bathroom floors
• Separate shower and bath in main bathroom
• Underfloor insulation in rooms where cherry wood floors fitted downstairs (hall, two reception rooms, bedroom)
• Garage - plumbed for washing machine
• Access to floored attic space with a Stira
• Lots of storage throughout
• Very close to Bus Stop: Routes 7B,7D and 4A with 46A nearby
• St. Patrick's Boys' and Girls' NS (Hollypark) – walking distance
• Kill O' The Grange NS (Church of Ireland) – walking distance
• Guardian Angels NS (Roman Catholic) – walking distance
• Carysfort NS, Convent Road (Roman Catholic)
• All Saints NS, Carysfort Avenue (Church of Ireland)
• St. Augustine's School, Obelisk Park
• Willow Park School, Rock Road
• Booterstown NS, Cross Avenue (Church of Ireland)
• Our Lady of Mercy Convent School, Booterstown (Roman Catholic)
• Lycee Francais d'Irlande, Foxrock Avenue – walking distance
• Scoil Lorcáin, Eaton Square, Monkstown
• Blackrock College, Rock Road (Roman Catholic)
• CBC Monkstown
• Loreto College Foxrock (just off N11)
• Dominican College Sion Hill, Cross Avenue (Roman Catholic)
• Newpark Comprehensive School, Newtownpark Avenue (Church of Ireland)
• St. Andrew's College, Booterstown Avenue (Inter-Denominational)
• Coláiste Eoin and Coláiste Íosagáin
• UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School, Carysfort Avenue
• Newpark Music Centre, Newtownpark Avenue
• Blackrock Further Education Institute (located in the centre of Blackrock)
• Trinity College Dublin (via DART)
• University College Dublin (via QBC or cycle lanes)
Entrance Hall: c. 3.34m x 4.28m
Solid wood flooring, ceiling rose and under stairs storage.
Tiled floor, wash hand basin, w/c, shelving and an extractor fan. Ceiling height of c. 2.65m.
Kitchen/Breakfast Room: c. 4.91m x 5.43m
This is a great space that is both bright and functional. There is a large selection of fitted wall and floor units for practical use of storage. Recessed lighting. A skylight makes great use of light. Max ceiling height of c. 3.30m. Tiled splashbacks, Bosch dishwasher, stainless steel sink, Beko fridge and Electrolux double oven. This is a kitchen that has practicality and function at its core. The kitchen and breakfast room have a lovely view of the south facing garden. One can tell this is a space that has been full of life over the years. Double doors lead to the paved rear patio and garden.
Door to the garage: c. 5.02m x 2.48m
The garage houses the washing machine and dryer.
Living Room: c. 3.97m x 4.26m
Solid cherry wood floor. Ceiling coving. Marble fireplace with timber surround. Double folding glass panelled doors.
Dining Room: c. 3.35m x 3.94m
Chimney breast (fireplace closed), ceiling coving.
Bedroom 1: c. 3.98m x 2.91m
On the ground floor. Solid wood flooring. Built in wardrobes.
Skylight that brings in natural light.
Bedroom 2 (Main): c. 5.26m x 4.79m (max)
This bedroom is set to the front of the property. Semi-solid wood flooring, large wardrobe, tilted mirror. Door to en suite.
En Suite: c. 1.95m x 1.49m
Quadrant shower, w/c, wash hand basin, medicine cabinet, strip lighting.
Family Bathroom: c. 2.11m x 1.49m (max)
Bath, separate shower, w/c, wash hand basin. Fitted shelving provides a practical touch to this room. Vanity mirror, strip lighting, tiled floor.
Bedroom 3: c. 2.75m x 4.51m
Semi-solid wood floor, built in sliderobe with mirror. Stira into the attic which is floored. Two large doors to a large hotpress. The cylinder was replaced in 2007.
Bedroom 4: c. 3.40m x 2.32m
Semi-solid wood floor with a raised bed. Built in wardrobes.
To the rear of the property is a fabulous garden that is not only South Facing but low maintenance. Mature planting and a lawn work very well. A patio area is neatly set to allow for garden furniture when the weather permits. A shed is perfect for storage of household and DIY items. To the front, this home benefits from off street parking on a cobble lock drive. This is a superb feature that not only provides added security but fits about 4 cars.
BER No: 109389841
Energy Performance Indicator: 264.02 kWh/m2/yr
By appointment with Janet Carroll at 087 400 2020 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
From Blackrock Village, continue on Temple Road. Turn right onto Newtownpark Avenue. Continue on this road, passing Newpark School on the left. At the traffic light turn left onto Rowanbyrn merging into Brookville Park. Destination will be on the right.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.