2A Springhill Park, Blackrock, County Dublin
2A Springhill Park, Blackrock, County Dublin
For Sale by Private Treaty
2a Springhill Park,
Janet Carroll Estate Agents are delighted to offer for sale this splendid detached three bedroom home in the heart of mature residential Blackrock. Sheltered behind gates, this property, with a total Area of c.144.2 sqm (including the attic store rooms) c.124.6 sqm (excluding the attic), was recently upgraded and is presented in turn key condition throughout. It enjoys generous off-street parking that would suit parking a boat, or a number of cars.
This is one of the most desirable residential locations in the area, just a short stroll to the centre of the vibrant villages of Blackrock and Monkstown. Surrounded by a host of amenities including a wide choice of schools, spoilt for choice with shopping options, transportation links, clubs, pubs, cafes and restaurants, swimming pools and a variety of other facilities. Located beside a community tennis court and playground, this low-density residential area, with acres of parkland and many cleverly thought out pedestrian walkways to the heart of Blackrock, is what makes this mature area so appealing.
- Gated private detached home
- Double glazed windows
- Gas fired central heating
- Brick built storage shed
- No management fees
- Glass panelled doors
- Sunny rear garden
- Walled gardens
- Off street parking with room for circa 4 cars
- Low density development
- Minutes stroll to Blackrock, Monkstown and Deansgrange
- Close to tennis club, playground, soccer club and Stradbrook Rugby Club
- Close to Hollypark National School and Lycee French School
- Gym and swimming pools close by
- Catchment area for great schools
- Multiple transport links
Nearby Primary Schools
- Hollypark National School – walking distance
- Guardian Angels School, Newtownpark Avenue
- Carysfort National School, Convent Road
- St. Augustine's School, Obelisk Park
- All Saints National School, Carysfort Avenue
- Willow Park School, Rock Road
- Booterstown National School, Cross Avenue (Church of Ireland)
- Our Lady of Mercy Convent School, Booterstown (Roman Catholic)
- Lycee Francais d'Irlande, Foxrock Avenue – walking distance
- Scoil Lorcáin, Eaton Square, Monstown
Nearby Secondary Schools
- Blackrock College, Rock Road (Roman Catholic)
- CBC Monkstown
- Loreto College Foxrock (just off N11)
- Oatlands College
- Dominican College Sion Hill, Cross Avenue (Roman Catholic)
- Newpark Comprehensive School, Newtownpark Avenue (Church of Ireland)
- St. Andrew's College, Booterstown Avenue (Inter-Denominational)
- Coláiste Eoin and Coláiste Íosagáin
Nearby Third Level Collages
- UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School, Carysfort Avenue
- Newpark Music Centre, Newtownpark Avenue
- Blackrock Further Education Institute (located in the centre of Blackrock)
- Trinity College Dublin (via DART)
- University College Dublin (via QBC or cycle lanes)
Entrance Hall: c. 5.66m x 2.24m
Bright and spacious hall. Solid wood flooring
Wash hand basin, WC, Tiled floor and extractor fan.
Living Room/Dining Room :
Living room area: c. 3.46m x 3.45m
Dining Room area: c. 3.27m x 3.45m
This is a deceptively large room with dual aspect window and patio doors adding plenty of natural light. Cast Marble open fireplace . Ceiling coving. Recessed lighting.
Kitchen / Breakfast / Family Room: c.7.06m x 5.46m
Kitchen area has great selection of fitted wall and floor shaker style units, built with function and storage in mind. Door to the rear garden. Samsung ceramic hob and oven. Hotpoint fridge freezer. Double stainless steel sink. Tiled splashbacks. Tiled floor.
Dining room area has solid oak flooring and recessed lighting.
Family Room area has a Bay window and solid Oak Flooring. Marble open fire place. Recessed lighting. Dual aspect room with patio doors. Ceiling coving.
Door to the hot press
Bedroom 1 (Main Bedroom): c. 5.11m x 3.45m
Large double bedroom with a bay window. Recessed lighting. Polished wooden floor.
En Suite: c. 2.00m x 2.08m
Partly tiled walls, tiled floor, WC and wash hand basin fitted into a vanity unit. Step in shower cubicle. Recessed lighting.
Bedroom 2: c. 3.74m x 3.29m
Double bedroom with a bay . Recessed lighting.
Bedroom 3: c. 3.20m x 4.57m
Polished wooden floor. Two skylights . Recessed lighting.
Bathroom: c. 1.85m x 3.45m
Step in shower cubicle. Vanity unit. Bath, W/C, wash hand basin. Tiled floors and walls with fitted vanity mirror. Recessed lighting.
The attic has been converted for excellent storage rooms. It is accessed through a drop down Stira type ladder.
Attic Room 1: c. 2.17m x 2.68m
Attic Room 2: c. 2.17m x 2.81m
BER Rating: D1
BER Number: 108494220
BER Energy Performance Indicator: 250.54 kWh/m2/yr
To the front there is a neat lawn and a great sense of privacy with off street parking for numerous cars. The property is gated with a Cobble lock driveway. The surrounding walls create that sense of seclusion while still being in a wonderfully central location. There is also on street parking and access to local playing fields via a pathway close by.
From Deansgrange, travel along the R827 in the direction of Blackrock. You will pass Deansgrange Cemetery on your left. Just before the traffic lights there is a turn to the left into Springhill Park.
From Stillorgan, travel along the R825 in the direction of Monkstown. Take a right onto the R827 in the direction of Deansgrange. Take an immediate right turn into Springhill Park.
By appointment with Janet Carroll at 087 400 2020 or Email: email@example.com
Offers to be sent in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Janet Carroll Estate Agents for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that: - (i) The particulars are set out as a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute part of, an offer or contract. (ii) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and any other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. (iii) No person in the employment of Janet Carroll Estate Agents has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.