31 Carysfort Park, Blackrock, County Dublin
31 Carysfort Park, Blackrock, County Dublin
For Sale by Private Treaty
31 CARYSFORT PARK
Janet Carroll is delighted to offer this turn key three bedroom semi-detached home c.1243sqft / 115.5sqm for sale by private treaty. Located in a very quiet and tranquil cul de sac with off street parking in this highly sought after super prime Blackrock location. Just a stroll from the magnificent Carysfort Park and Blackrock centre.
The property was reconfigured internally to make better use of the foot print and the comfortable enjoyment of the house. It now has three double bedrooms, one of which is en suite. The living room has also been extended and there is an external home office.
Carysfort Park is one of the very best locations to bring up a family in Blackrock. This mature area is unrivalled with so many options for a great lifestyle on the doorstep. Whether it be feeding the ducks, picnicking or enjoying the playground in the local park, this area nurtures activity and curiosity. The property is a very short walk to the Church of Ireland national school on Carysfort Avenue. Children can walk to the local Carysfort National school with their companions in an idyllic and safe setting, crossing over a scenic Carysfort Park, just a stroll across to the national school. Most of the premier secondary schools are within walking distance as is the UCD Smurfit Business College.
Spoilt for choice, just a 15-minute walk through a pedestrian short cut leading to the N11 for the QBC, for speedy access to Dublin City Centre, UCD and St. Vincent's Hospital. 10 minutes stroll to Blackrock Village and the seafront for the DART. There is even a bus to DCU and the Aircoach stop nearby. Close to shopping centres in Blackrock and Stillorgan and only a short drive to Dundrum town centre. Surrounded by all the amenities one would desire from tennis clubs, pitch and putt course, a swimming pool, Montessori/nursery schools with after school care facilities. Carysfort medical centre is close by and Blackrock Clinic is a short drive away.
Viewing is highly recommended.
- Superb setting within a stroll from the sea front
- Turn key condition
- Low density residential area
- South west rear garden
- Redesigned internally from the original plans
- Rooms of generous proportions
- Double glazed PVC windows
- Three double bedrooms
- Gas fired central heating
- Quiet, cul de sac location
- No management fees
- External storage room/home office included
- Ample green spaces in the area to enjoy playtime
- Stroll of the DART, QBC and UCD Smurfit Business School
- Superb choice of amenities within walking distance
- Close to a host of coffee shops and a growing number of new eateries in Blackrock
- Superb choice of doctors' surgeries, dentists, beauty salons and hairdressers
Entrance Hall: c. 6.11m x 1.72m
Bright and spacious entrance hall with oak flooring. Stain glass feature hall door. Under stairs storage press. Door to Guest WC.
Wash hand basin, tiled floor and WC
Living Room: c. 6.04m x 3.27m
Beautifully configured to create a larger living room. Cast iron fireplace with timber surround. Ceiling coving. Fitted carpet. Bay window overlooking the front garden and driveway.
Family Room: c. 3.17m x 2.79m
Open plan room that overlooks the front garden through the Kitchen and dining room. This is a spacious and cosy relax location in the home.
Kitchen/Dining room: c. 5.25m x 5.51
Open plan room that maximises the enjoyment of the sunny south orientation Solid wood flooring. Superb selection of fitted wall and floor units with breakfast bar. Bosch oven and dishwasher. Stainless steel sink. Integrated fridge freezer and microwave oven. 5 plate gas hob. Four large skylights. Double doors to the rear garden.
Whirlpool washing machine. Tiled floor. Recently installed Ideal gas boiler.
Bright and spacious landing with door to hot press.
Bedroom 1: c. 4.10m x 3.49m
Sunny aspect to the rear of the home. Built in wardrobes. Fitted carpet and door to en suite.
En Suite: c. 1.96m x 1.92m
Large step in shower cubicle. Wash hand basin with vanity unit. Fully tiled. WC.
Bedroom 2: c. 3.66m x 2.80m
Double bedroom with built in wardrobes and laminated flooring.
Bedroom 3: c. 2.52m x 2.61m
Fitted carpet and built in wardrobe.
Bathroom: c.1.62m x 1.92m
Extra wide side passage gives access to the private sunny rear garden. To the rear of the garden there is a metal clad room with a timber internal facing. Works currently as a beauty treatment room but would make a great toy house or home office as it is external to the property. The rear garden is very private and well planted.
To the front there is off street as well as on street parking and a garden.
Google search Eircode A94 CX82 from your current location.
BER No: 114437585
Energy Performance Indicator: 191.52 kWh/m2/yr
- Blackrock DART station only 10 minutes' walk away
- Close to the sea front, sailing clubs and superb coastal walks
- Carysfort Park and children's playground close by
- A short walk to both Carraig Tennis Club and Blackrock Bowling and Tennis Club
- Aircoach stop to Dublin Airport close by
- Choice of two shopping centres, both renovated
- A selection of boutiques, shops & eateries in Blackrock Village
- Recently refurbished Carnegie library
- Newly refurbished Blackrock College of Further Education (BFEI)
- On the DART to Trinity, cycle to UCD or local bus to DCU
- Carysfort National School
- All Saints National School
- Hollypark National School
- Willow Park Junior School
- Blackrock College
- Oatlands College
- Dominican College Sion Hill
- St. Andrew's International School
- Scoil Lorcáin
- CBC Monkstown
- Coláiste Íosagáin and Coláiste Eoin
- Choice of crèches and Montessori schools
By appointment with Janet Carroll, by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Offer is to be sent by email to email@example.com
Janet Carroll Estate Agents for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that: - (i) The particulars are set out as a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute part of, an offer or contract. (ii) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and any other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. (iii) No person in the employment of Janet Carroll Estate Agents has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
PSRA Licence Number: 003434
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.