32 Carysfort Park, Blackrock, County Dublin
32 Carysfort Park, Blackrock, County Dublin
EPI: 244.5 kWh/m2/yr
For Sale by Private Treaty
32 CARYSFORT PARK
Janet Carroll is delighted to offer this turnkey three-bedroom semi-detached home c. 108sqm for sale by private treaty. Located in a very quiet and tranquil cul de sac with off street parking in this highly sought after super prime Blackrock location. Just a stroll from the magnificent Carysfort Park and Blackrock centre. Short walk to Stillorgan.
Carysfort Park is one of the very best locations to bring up a family in Blackrock. This mature area is unrivalled with so many options for a great lifestyle on the doorstep. Whether it be feeding the ducks, picnicking, or enjoying the playground in the local park, this area nurtures activity and curiosity. The property is a very short walk to the Church of Ireland national school on Carysfort Avenue. Children can walk to the local Carysfort National school with their companions in an idyllic and safe setting, crossing over a scenic Carysfort Park, just a stroll across to the national school. Most of the premier secondary schools are within walking distance as is the UCD Smurfit Business College.
Spoilt for choice, just a 15-minute walk through a pedestrian short cut leading to the N11 for the QBC, for speedy access to Dublin City Centre, UCD and St. Vincent's Hospital. 10 minutes stroll to Blackrock Village and the seafront for the DART. There is even a bus to DCU and the Aircoach stop nearby. Close to shopping centres in Blackrock and Stillorgan and only a short drive to Dundrum town centre. Surrounded by all the amenities one would desire from tennis clubs, pitch and putt course, a swimming pool, Montessori/nursery schools with after school care facilities. Carysfort medical centre is close by, and Blackrock Clinic is a short drive away.
Viewing is highly recommended.
- Superb setting within a stroll of the sea front
- Turnkey condition
- Low density residential area
- Potential to extend subject to planning permission
- Owner occupied – No cap on rental
- Southwest private rear garden
- Rooms of generous proportions
- Double glazed PVC windows
- Three double bedrooms
- Gas fired central heating
- Quiet, cul de sac location
- No management fees
- Ample green spaces in the area to enjoy playtime
- Stroll of the DART, QBC and UCD Smurfit Business School
- Superb choice of amenities within walking distance
- Close to a host of coffee shops and a growing number of new eateries in Blackrock
- Superb choice of doctors' surgeries, dentists, beauty salons and hairdressers
Entrance Hall: c. 3.86m x 1.81m
Bright and spacious entrance hall with wood flooring. Under stairs storage press. Door to Guest WC.
Wash hand basin, tiled floor, extractor fan and WC
Living Room: c. 4.60m x 3.61m
Beautifully configured with a lovely clear view, not overlooked. Cast iron fireplace with timber surround and a gas fired inset. Ceiling coving with centre rose. Wooden floor. Bay window overlooking the front garden and driveway. Doubler doors open into
Dining Room: c. 4.22m x 2.80m
Flooded with natural light being south facing. Timber floor. Patio door gives access to the rear garden and paved patio.
Kitchen c. 5.20m x 2.61
Open plan room that maximises the enjoyment of the sunny south orientation. Tiled floor. Superb selection of fitted wall and floor units. Samsung American style fridge freezer. Belling integrated microwave, Gorenje double oven and Bosch dishwasher.
Bosch washing machine and Hotpoint dryer. Tiled floor. Fitted storage shelving.
Bright and spacious landing with door to hot press.
Bedroom 1: c. 1.71m x 3.52m
Sunny aspect to the rear of the home. Built in wardrobes. Timber flooring. Door to en suite.
En Suite: c. 2.22m x 1.94m
Large step in shower cubicle. Wash hand basin. WC.
Bedroom 2: c. 3.43m x 2.80m
Double bedroom with built in wardrobes and wooden flooring.
Bedroom 3: c. 2.84m x 2.61m
Fitted carpet and built in wardrobe.
Bathroom: c.1.70m x 1.94m
Family bathroom. Bath with shower attachment. WC. Wash hand basin. Medicine cabinet with mirror door.
Side passage gives access to the private sunny rear garden. The rear garden is very private and well planted. Paved patio area to maximise al fresco dining. Raised lawn. Barna style shed. Mature planting.
To the front there is off street private paved parking for two cars. On street visitor parking too.
To the front there is off street as well as on street parking and a garden.
Google search Eircode A94 E678 from your current location.
BER No: 116320540
Energy Performance Indicator: 224.5
- Blackrock DART station only 10 minutes' walk away
- Close to the sea front, sailing clubs and superb coastal walks
- Carysfort Park and children's playground close by
- A short walk to both Carraig Tennis Club and Blackrock Bowling and Tennis Club
- Aircoach stop to Dublin Airport close by
- Choice of two shopping centres, both renovated
- A selection of boutiques, shops & eateries in Blackrock Village
- Recently refurbished Carnegie library
- Newly refurbished Blackrock College of Further Education (BFEI)
- On the DART to Trinity, cycle to UCD or local bus to DCU
- Carysfort National School
- All Saints National School
- Hollypark National School
- Willow Park Junior School
- Blackrock College
- Oatlands College
- Dominican College Sion Hill
- St. Andrew's International School
- Scoil Lorcáin
- CBC Monkstown
- Coláiste Íosagáin and Coláiste Eoin
- Choice of crèches and Montessori schools
By appointment with Janet Carroll, by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Offer is to be sent by email to email@example.com
Janet Carroll Estate Agents for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that: - (i) The particulars are set out as a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute part of, an offer or contract. (ii) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and any other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. (iii) No person in the employment of Janet Carroll Estate Agents has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
PSRA Licence Number: 003434
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.