58 Trimleston Gardens, Booterstown, County Dublin
58 Trimleston Gardens, Booterstown, County Dublin
EPI: 334.23 kWh/m2/yr
For Sale by Private Treaty
58 TRIMLESTON GARDENS
Janet Carroll is excited to offer 58 Trimleston Gardens, with a large footprint of 126 sqm (including the garage), for Sale by private Treaty. This home is in the same family ownership since the property was built in the1950's. The property has a superb aspect overlooking an open green. The rear garden has the ideal sunny west facing orientation.
Number 58 has the addition of a large garage, which is quite a rare find in South Dublin as most have been converted for additional accommodation. The property has not been extended and offers the new owner the opportunity to add a substantial development (subject to planning) based on their specific requirement.
Trimleston is an excellent address with a very friendly community. Booterstown is an exquisite central location, within walking distance of so many amenities including Blackrock Park, Blackrock Village, numerous Primary and Secondary schools, the DART, Quick Bus Corridor to the city centre, St Vincent's and Blackrock Hospitals and University College Dublin, to name just a few.
The rear garden is a very impressive c.49ft. long. It is fully enclosed making it an ideal space for alfresco dining, a children's playground, or open space for your pet dog run freely. It is laid out in lawn with a paved patio area.
Viewing is highly recommended.
- Superb setting within a stroll of the sea front
- Prime residential location
- Gas fired central heating
- Sunny rear garden
- Semi detached in a quiet location
- Walking distance of premier schools
- Walking distance of UCD, Blackrock Clinic and the DART
- Close to the Quick Bus Corridor giving swift access to the city
- Stroll to Blackrock centre
Entrance Hall: c. 5.10m x 1.77m
Tiled exterior porch. Fitted carpet. Understairs Storage.
Living Room: c. 4.47m x 3.76m
Open tiled fireplace. Fitted carpet. Fitted shelving.
Dining Room: c. 4.41m x 3.31m
Tiled open Fireplace with fitted Flavel gas Fire. Fitted carpet. Fitted shelving. Picture rail
Kitchen c. 3.40m x 2.22m
Fitted floor units. Tiled splashbacks. Leisure gas oven. Hotpoint fridge freezer. Larder press. Stainless steel sink. Ideal gas burner. Door to the rear garden, utility room and Garage.
Utility Room: c. 3.01m x 1.51m
Indesit washing machine.
Garage: c. 5.87m x 2.59m
Up and over garage door
Spacious carpeted landing. Door to the hot press.
Bedroom 1: c. 4.43m x 3.00m
Fitted carpet. To the rear of the property.
Bedroom 2: c. 4.47m x 3.43m
Main Bedroom. Fitted carpet.
Bedroom 3: c. 3.24m x 2.04m
Fitted carpet. Built in wardrobe.
Bathroom: c.1.72m x 2.61m
Converted to a shower room. Step in shower. Wash hand basin and WC.
Google search Eircode A94 RF97 from your current location.
BER No: 107904930
Energy Performance Indicator: 334.23 kWh/m²/yr
- Booterstown DART station only 5 minutes' walk away
- Close to the sea front and superb coastal walks
- Blackrock Park and children's playground close by
- A short walk to both Carraig Tennis Club and Blackrock Bowling and Tennis Club
- Aircoach stop to Dublin Airport close by
- Choice of two shopping centres, both renovated
- A selection of boutiques, shops & eateries in Blackrock Village
- Recently refurbished Carnegie library
- Newly refurbished Blackrock College of Further Education (BFEI)
- On the DART to Trinity, cycle to UCD or local bus to DCU
- All Saints National School
- Willow Park Junior School
- Blackrock College
- Oatlands College
- St Marys Primary School
- Our Lady of Mercy Girls Primary School
- Childrens House Elementary School
- Dominican College Sion Hill
- St. Andrew's International School
- St Michaels College
- Coláiste Íosagáin and Coláiste Eoin
- Choice of crèches and Montessori schools
By appointment with Janet Carroll, by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Offer is to be sent by email to email@example.com
Janet Carroll Estate Agents for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that: - (i) The particulars are set out as a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute part of, an offer or contract. (ii) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and any other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. (iii) No person in the employment of Janet Carroll Estate Agents has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
PSRA Licence Number: 003434
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.