Tahilla, 30 Ashton Park, Monkstown, County Dublin
Tahilla, 30 Ashton Park, Monkstown, County Dublin
30 Ashton Park,
For Sale by Private Treaty
Janet Carroll is delighted to offer this exceptional home for sale by Private Treaty. Magnificently refurbished and upgraded property c.2,475sqft / c.230 sqm and presented in turnkey condition throughout. The quality of the finishes is more than one might expect from a typical deep home refurbishment. This is truly an outstanding home.
Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac of very well-maintained properties, it straddles the boundary between Blackrock and Monkstown and enjoys all the amenities one could wish for within walking distance.
The interiors are breath-taking. The high standard of finishes is carried throughout every part of the house. With building costs at a record high, and a severe shortage of skilled craftsmen, the value in the investment of this property needs to be seen to be truly appreciated.
Laid out over three floors, the rooms are of very generous proportions. The main bedroom is two bedrooms married together to create a suite with a large walk-in wardrobe and a luxurious ensuite. The third-floor bedroom is exceptionally bright and spacious with an ensuite. This would also work as a home office or an au pair suite.
The gardens are landscaped with special features like artificial grass to the rear, travertine tile paved patios, an electronic entrance gate and a wall mounted fast charger for an electric vehicle.
– c.2,475 sqft (c. 230 sqm)
– Prime residential location
– Architecturally designed rebuild by Eavan Diamond, Architect
– Interior finishes and colours created by Mary Ryder, Interior Designer
– Gas fired central heating with energy efficient Heatmiser digital thermostat in every room
– Zoned underfloor heating downstairs and in bathrooms, radiators upstairs
– Mechanical ventilation and heat recovery system
– BER rating: B3
– McNally Joinery windows and doors throughout
– Handmade oak staircase x 2
– White Oiled Oak timber floors and Antica Italian tiles downstairs
– Fully CAT6 wired
– LED energy efficient lighting throughout
– Integrated surround sound system in kitchen/dining area and living room
– Fully temperature-controlled wine room
– Enlarged family living room
– Bespoke kitchen dining room with exquisite natural light
– Schuco sliding door system with Silent Gliss electric blinds in rear extension
– 4 large bedrooms, 2 ensuite
– Large attic conversion with bedroom and ensuite bathroom
– Substantial separate walk-in attic storage room
– Generous under stairs storage area
– 7kw external wall mounted battery charger for electric or hybrid vehicle fast charging
– Electric front gate
– Gated off street parking
– Monitored alarm system
– Professionally landscaped low maintenance front and rear gardens
– 10-minute walk to Monkstown village with its outstanding selection of restaurants, cafes, and pubs
– Excellent public transport nearby to include the Bus and DART
– Close to the sea front at Seapoint and Dun Laoghaire Piers
– Superb choice of shopping centres, boutiques and doctors’ surgeries in area
– Gaelscoil, Scoil Lorcáin
– Hollypark National School
– Guardian Angels National School
– Monkstown Educate Together National School
– Willow Park Junior School
– CBC Monkstown Park
– Blackrock College
– St Michael’s College
– Coláiste Íosagáin and Coláiste Eoin
– Dominican College, Sion Hill
– St. Andrew’s International School
– Newpark Comprehensive School
– Large choice of crèches and Montessori schools
Entrance Hall.c.6.85m x 0.88
Impressive McNally designed hall door. Bright and spacious hall with white oiled oak flooring. Bespoke extra wide staircase. Under stairs storage press. Under floor heating. Two steps down.
Euro Cave air-conditioned wine room with 500 bottle capacity
Fully tiled. Wash hand basin. WC.
Family Room/Snug: c.4.77m x 2.20m
Oak flooring. Recessed LED lighting. Built in cabinetry and open shelving.
Living Room: c.7.44m x 3.58m
Spectacular and spacious room. Linen wallpaper. Oak flooring, gas fire and attractive Bay window. Built in cabinetry. McNally designed folding glass panelled doors.
Kitchen/Dining Room: c.4.96m x 7.98m
This room has an immediate wow factor with excellent natural light. Italian limestone flooring and hand chosen pieces. Large floor to ceiling Schuco sliding doors fitted with Silent Gliss electric blinds. A Michael Farrell Kitchen fitted with wall and floor units. Kitchen appliances include Siemens Hob, extractor fan, steam oven, conventional oven, large warming drawer, larder fridge.
In the kitchen Island there is a double sink with a Quooker hot water tap and an integrated dishwasher. The island has a superb silestone worktop and incorporates a walnut finished breakfast bar that seats up to five people.
Utility Room: c. 3.62m x 2.42m
Fitted wall and floor units. Built in sink. Zanussi washing machine, Bosch dryer, recessed lighting. Door out to the sheltered side passage giving access to the back garden.
Access by a beautifully handmade wide oak staircase with a wool carpet.
Bedroom 1: c.8.16m x 3.06m
Main Bedroom. Exceptionally delightful spacious bedroom suite. Originally two separate bedrooms, this space is now dual aspect and is a most luxurious space. Walking on soft wool carpet your eye is drawn to the feature bay window. Skylight adds to the additional natural light in this room. Double built-in wardrobes.
En Suite: c. 2.60m x 3.06m
Under floor heating. Double sinks (his and hers) fitted into a stone topped vanity storage unit. Large mirror. Large feature walk-in in shower with raindance shower head. Large heated towel rail.
Bedroom 2: c. 3.85m x 3.36m
Built in wardrobes. Built in office workstation/study. Oak flooring.
Bedroom 3: c.4.66 x 3.36
Double bedroom with fitted wall to wall Michael Farrell designed wardrobes. Oak flooring.
Family Bathroom: c. 2.42m x 2.59m
Fully tiled walls and floor. Duravit bath with shower attachment. Duravit oversized wash hand basin fitted into a storage unit. Feature mirror. WC, Step in shower with a raindance shower head.
Bedroom 4: c.5.96m x 3.35m
Large double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and workstation. Sea glimpse and view of Howth Head. Fitted wool carpet. Full planning approved bedroom. Superb natural light through skylight.
WC, wash hand basin fitted into a vanity storage unit. Step in shower with a raindance shower head. Fully tiled.
Large Storage room c.5.02 x 1.50m
To the front the entrance is gated. There is room for c. 3 cars to park. There is a wall mounted 7kw electric vehicle charger.
To the rear, the garden benefits from all year-round artificial grass. Fully landscaped and professionally designed, it is very private. The travertine paving adds to the appeal for brightness and is further enhanced with recessed exterior lighting.
BER No: 113512537
Energy Performance Indicator 144.16 kWh/m2/yr
From Stradbrook Road: Take first left hand turn off roundabout on to Monkstown Ave and after traffic lights take first left hand turn into Ashton Park. Take first right hand turn into the cul-de-sac and the first house on the left-hand side is Tahilla, no 30.
All offers to be sent in writing to email@example.com
Strictly by appointment with Janet Carroll at 087 400 2020 or by Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Janet Carroll Estate Agents for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that: – (i) The particulars are set out as a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute part of, an offer or contract. (ii) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and any other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.