12 Wyvern, Killiney Road, Killiney, County Dublin, A96 H2W0
12 Wyvern, Killiney Road, Killiney, County Dublin, A96 H2W0
For Sale by Private Treaty
Janet Carroll is delighted to present No. 12 Wyvern, Killiney. This attractive spacious red bricked family home (c.1,122sqft / 104.2sqm) is situated in a superb cul-de-sac beside a large landscaped green and a local school. Recently refurbished, this 4-bedroom home enjoys a much sought after south west facing rear garden. The only reason the vendor is selling is because they have purchased a larger home on the same road!
The proximity to Killiney Beach, schools and public transport links is what makes this address such a popular, desirable and convenient place to live. Killiney itself is one of South County Dublin’s most popular and historic residential locations and has maintained an element of seclusion. It has a lovely local village with bars, restaurants and coffee shops. This property is also a short stroll to Dalkey which offers such a varied lifestyle for families and professionals alike For those who enjoy walking the dog, running or bringing the children to a superb playground, there is the wonderful Killiney Hill on your doorstep. Locally, the children are just one step away from the surrounding green which is ideal for families.
The development itself is perfectly mature and has ample green areas closeby for families to enjoy. Additionally it has the great advantage of being close to some of South County Dublin’s premier schools such as Glenageary Killiney National School (less than a minute away), St. Joseph of Cluny, Loreto Dalkey and Holy Child School, to name but a few. There is a huge selection of outdoor activities to choose from such as golf, tennis, swimming, hill-walking, stunning sea-view walks along the White Rock Beach and Killiney Beach and the wonderful Killiney Hill with its historic tea rooms for those special hot chocolate treats after your delightful walks.
Viewing of this beautiful property is not to be missed.
– Mature low-density residential development
– Turn key condition throughout
– Ideal south west facing rear garden
– Solid wooden flooring throughout
– Upgraded kitchen
– 4 bedrooms
– Panelled internal doors
– Oil fired central heating/Gas link available
– Double glazed windows
– Off street parking
– Open fireplace
– Wired for internet and satellite TV
– Pedestrian rear access
– Beside a pedestrian short cut to the park and playground
– No management fees
– Dalkey DART Station 1.4km (10 minutes walk) and Killiney DART Station 2.2km away
– Located beside the highly-regarded Glenageary Killiney National School and within walking distance of excellent primary and secondary schools such as Dalkey School Project, Johnstown Boys National School, Johnstown Girls National School, the Harold Glasthule, Rathdown School, Loreto Dalkey, Holy Child Killiney, St Joseph of Cluny and Gaelscoil Phádraig Ballybrack.
– Walking distance from a host of excellent crèches, pre-schools and after-school facilities.
– Bus routes: 59 is on the doorstep and also close to No. 7, 45, 111
– Within walking distance of the beautiful villages of Dalkey (8 mins walk) and Sandycove/Glasthule (20 mins) and all the amenities they have to offer – a wide array of restaurants, cafes, pubs and shops, including artisan food shops and chic boutiques, beautiful coastal and harbour walks.
– Situated at the edge of Killiney Hill Park (2 mins walk away) with its acres of parkland, wonderful forest walks, stunning sea views, obelisk, playground and charming Tea Rooms.
– Adjacent to sizeable Green (locally nicknamed ‘the Res’) with a basketball court, perfect for children to pay safely on, ride their bike, etc.
– Short distance (7/8 mins walk) from Killiney beach & White Rocks beach and popular local bathing spot, the Vico Baths.
– Lots of sporting options/activities within walking distance, including Cuala GAA Club, Dalkey United (soccer), Monkstown Hockey Club (located in Rathdown School), Sandycove and Glenagery Tennis Clubs, Seapoint Rugby Club, Cabinteely Athletics Club in nearby Kilbogget Park and sailing in Dun Laoghaire just a short drive away.
The accommodation is cleverly designed and well laid out with a natural flow and enjoys views of the attractive gardens and of Killiney Hill from many of its rooms.
Entrance Hall: c. 4.84m x 2.00m
Wooden floor. Ceiling coving.
WC and wash hand basin.
Living/Dining Room: c. 8.52m x3.65m
Large bright room with large windows and wooden flooring. Newly refurbished fireplace and TV point. Doors to south facing rear garden and patio. Door to the kitchen.
Kitchen/Breakfast room: c. 5.61m x 3.11m
Recently upgraded with a generous amount of fitted floor and wall units, Beko larder fridge, oven and Hob. Extractor fan, Sharp dishwasher, Whirlpool washing machine, partly tiled walls, stainless steel sink, wooden floor, door to rear garden.
Bedroom 1: c. 3.51m x 2.01m
Bright room overlooking the back garden.
Bedroom 2: c. 3.56m x 3.00m
Bright and spacious main bedroom with fitted closet. Overlooks the back garden.
Bedroom 3: c. 3.56m x 2.72m
Double bedroom with built-in-wardrobes.
Bedroom 4: c. 2.72m x 2.09m
Currently used as a study.
Bathroom: c. 1.70m x 2.55m
Modern tiled floor and walls, chrome towel rail, wash hand basin with vanity unit. Bath, glass shower screen, Triton T80 electric shower and extractor fan.
This property has a front garden and a large driveway offering generous off-street parking. To the rear there is a lovely south west facing garden with a wall and hedging offering great privacy. There is a sun trap patio for those sunny days and dining alfresco is the only thing to be done. Shed and pedestrian rear access complete this wonderful south west facing garden.
Follow the R31 from City centre, passing Blackrock village to Temple Road. Turn left onto Newtown Avenue and then turn right onto Seapoint Avenue (N31). Continue on N31 to Glenageary Road Upper. Stay on this road until coming to the 2nd roundabout. Take the 3rd exit onto Killiney Road. Stay on this road. Turn right into Wyvern estate. Then turn right again. The house is on the left.
BER Number: 107881955
Energy Performance Indicator: 244.61 kWh/m²/yr
By appointment with Janet Carroll at 087 400 2020/ 01 288 2020 or email at email@example.com
Janet Carroll Estate Agents for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:- (i) The particulars are set out as a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute part of, an offer or contract. (ii) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and any other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. (iii) No person in the employment of Janet Carroll Estate Agents has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.