2b South Avenue, Mount Merrion, Co. Dublin
2b South Avenue, Mount Merrion, Co. Dublin
Janet Carroll is delighted to welcome you to No. 2b South Avenue, Mount Merrion, for sale by private treaty. This is a rare opportunity to acquire an outstanding luxury new build in one of South County Dublin's most sought after locations. This stunning property (c. 125sqm/1345sqft) exceeds building standards boasting A rated energy efficiency, high sound proofing, a host of special features and truly fabulous finishes. Intelligent design and layout has maximised floor area producing a sense of space and light through-out.
The bright and airy interior has been professionally designed by award winning interior designer Tara Kenny using a timeless boutique style and features classic wood panelling in the entrance hall and stairwell, herring and bone lime washed solid oak flooring, hand painted in-frame kitchen, Villeroy and Boch bathroom fittings and ambient lighting to name but a few.
To the rear is a south west facing professionally landscaped garden which provides an extended living area accessed through large double sliding doors from the kitchen and dining area, perfect for summer barbeques and entertaining.
The front of the property is surrounded by laurel hedging which will mature and give total seclusion if desired and is accessed through electric gates making front and rear gardens private and secure. Ample storage and parking make this property wonderfully convenient.
The location needs little introduction and is recognised as one of Dublin's most desirable residential settings. South Avenue is just a short stroll from a selection of excellent local shops with bijou cafes and eateries. Also within easy reach is the much acclaimed Dundrum Town Centre as well as Stillorgan and Frascati shopping centres. Deer Park and Deer Park tennis club and bridge clubs are on the doorstep. Further enhancing the location is the selection of much sought after junior and secondary schools including Scoil San Teresa, Mount Anville, Willow Park, St Andrew's, Blackrock and Oatlands College and not forgetting UCD Belfield.
Very competitively priced, this superb newly built home is a perfect choice for those seeking an outstanding maintenance free residence ready for immediate occupation.
Energy Efficient Features:
• Highly efficient A2 rated multi zoned climate and water control powered by an efficient Worcester gas boiler with digital room stats and underfloor heating on ground floor
• Carlson triple glazed alu-clad windows and external doors
• 11kw Recessed wood burner (can take multi fuel) fitted in living area
• 1250 litre underground rain water harvest tank pumping water into header tanks
• LED lighting throughout and ambient LED garden lighting
• Monitored Security Alarm system fitted with GPS connection
• CCTV with 3 external cameras and monitor with 30 day record
• HD Video intercom system on ground and first floor with control to front
• Sliding electric gates controlled with fobs and from intercom system internally
• Quality integrated appliances includes steam oven, micro wave oven, large induction hob, fridge/freezer, and dishwasher with washing machine and dryer (pump condenser) in laundry room
• Quality recessed speakers fitted in living room and kitchen/dining room
• Storage area for TV and audio controls wired throughout house allowing for Wi-Fi boosters if required
• Flat plate stainless steel outlets and die cast recessed LED downlights through-out
• Spacious open plan dining/kitchen area with interconnecting double sliding doors to living room and high ceilings
• Stylish bathrooms fitted with underfloor heating, quality Villeroy and Boch designer tiling and sanitary ware, concealed cisterns, ultra quiet ventilation fans, pressurised water system, walk in rain showers and ambient LED lighting
• High quality in-frame hand painted kitchen with island unit containing ample shelving
• Solid herring and bone lime washed oak flooring through-out ground floor and quality velvet carpet fitted through-out all bedrooms and stairwell
• Professionally landscaped gardens with south west facing patio area ideal for BBQs and entertaining
• Off street parking for 2 cars
• Water filtration system for drinking water in kitchen
High ceilings featuring boutique styled panelled walls and herring and bone oak flooring. Ample natural light from fan light and door panel. Quality velvet carpet runner on stairwell.
Extra large with Villeroy and Boch tiling, concealed cistern and wall hung basin with attractive porthole window and under floor heating.
Cloak room/ storage.
Herring and bone lime washed oak flooring, 11kw recessed wood burning stove, a large bay window to the front, interconnecting sliding double doors to the kitchen.
Luxurious in frame hand painted kitchen with oak interior and island unit with stone work top.
Quality appliances include steam oven, microwave oven, large induction hob with built in timer, integrated frost free fridge freezer, dishwasher and bin area.
Large floor to ceiling sliding doors allow afternoon sun to flood the room with natural daylight leading out to a wonderful sun trapped patio area and landscaped garden.
Stunning bathroom with large bath, Villeroy and Boch tiling and sanitary ware, underfloor heating and towel rail, de-mister large mirror with ambient LED lighting.
Bedroom 1 (Master Bedroom):
Ample floor to ceiling built in hand painted wardrobes with oak interior and built in drawer units. Quality velvet carpet, recessed LED lighting, large bay window with luxurious curtains and panelled wall at bed head.
Double room with built in hand painted wardrobes, oak interior and built in drawer units. quality velvet carpet, recessed LED lighting.
Bright and spacious with walk in rain shower, Villeroy and Boch tiling and sanitary ware, concealed cistern, under floor heating, towel rad and large de-mister mirror.
Bright stairwell with quality velvet carpet runner leading to second floor.
Large spacious double room with 2 large skylights flooding the room with natural daylight. Spectacular views of the Dublin Mountains.
Walk in rain shower, Villeroy and Boch tiling and sanitary ware, concealed cistern, under floor heating, towel rad and large de-mister mirror and light tunnel.
Leads to large storage space.
Laundry Room / Storage:
Mediterranean style laundry room with washing machine and A+ rated pump condenser dryer with work top over.
Ample parking for 2 cars in the front driveway. The surrounding laurel hedging will mature and with sliding electric gates will give complete shelter and privacy. The attractive sun trapped South West rear garden matures into a colourful summer garden featuring twin patios with ambient LED lighting and barbeque area with heated outdoor lamp. A rain water harvesting system is fitted to reduce water bills.
BER Number: 108430455
Energy Performance Indicator: 49.8 kWh/m²/yr
Highly recommended. By appointment with Janet Carroll at 087 4002020/01 2882020 or email@example.com
On the N11 heading towards the city centre, turn left onto Trees Road Lower. At the roundabout take the 1st exit onto South Avenue. Continue on this road. The house will be on the right.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.