81 Mount Albany, Blackrock, Co. Dublin, A94 N8C9
81 Mount Albany, Blackrock, Co. Dublin, A94 N8C9
Janet Carroll is delighted to offer this wonderfully refurbished and tastefully upgraded 3 bedroom detached family home (c. 985sqft/91.5sqm) to the market. It is in turnkey condition throughout and would suit somebody who requires a ready-made home with no refurbishment works necessary.
Located in the heart of Blackrock, in a very quiet cul de sac just off Newtown Park Avenue. Number 81 has pedestrian access into Newtown Park, tennis courts and the fabulous playground. It is ideally positioned in the catchment area for premier schools. What this area offers mostly is a fantastic lifestyle. It is within walking distance of so many amenities.
This mature low density residential area offers acres of parkland surrounding it and many cleverly thought out pedestrian walkways. Within a short stroll of Blackrock, Monkstown and Deansgrange, with all of the amenities on your door step. Spoilt for choices with shopping options, transportation links, clubs, swimming pools all close by.
• Low density mature development
• Refurbished throughout
• Oil fired central heating
• Attic floored with ladder for additional storage
• White panelled doors throughout
• External utility room
• Security alarm
• Condenser boiler
• South west facing rear garden
• Interior walls and woodwork of house painted in April 2016
• Exterior walls and sills painted in August 2016
• Off street parking with room for circa 2 cars
• Catchment area for great schools
• Close to LYCEE – French School
• Tennis court, playground, GAA football club and Stradbrook Rugby Club close by
• Gym and a number of swimming pools close by
• Walking distance to the DART and the QBC (Quality Bus Corridors)
• Walking distance to Blackrock Village, Stillorgan, Monkstown and Deansgrange
• Multiple transport links
• No management fees
• Carysfort National School, Convent Road
• Guardian Angels, Newtownpark Avenue
• Hollypark National School
• Willow Park School, Rock Road
• St. Augustine's School, Obelisk Park
• All Saints National School, Carysfort Avenue
• Booterstown National School, Cross Avenue (Church of Ireland)
• Our Lady of Mercy National School, Rosemount Avenue (Roman Catholic)
• Lycee Francais d'Irlande, Foxrock Avenue
• Scoil Lorcáin, Eaton Square, Monkstown
• Blackrock College, Rock Road (Roman Catholic)
• CBC Monkstown
• Loreto College Foxrock (just off N11)
• Oatlands College
• Dominican College Sion Hill, Cross Avenue (Roman Catholic)
• Newpark Comprehensive School, Newtownpark Avenue (Church of Ireland)
• St. Andrew's College, Booterstown Avenue (Inter-Denominational)
• Coláiste Eoin and Coláiste Íosagáin
• UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School, Carysfort Avenue
• Newpark Music Centre, Newtownpark Avenue
• Blackrock Further Education Institute (Blackrock Village)
• Trinity College Dublin (via DART)
• University College Dublin (via QBC or cycle lanes)
Entrance Hall: c. 4.51m x 1.82m
Bright and spacious entrance hall with tiled floor. Under stairs storage press. Door to guest W/C.
Matching white suite, W/C and wash hand basin. Vanity mirror with spot lighting.
Living Room: c. 4.47m x 3.32m
Fitted carpet and ceiling coving. Attractive insert solid fuel back boiler. Lovely outlook to the front of the property.
Kitchen/Dining Room: c. 5.28m x 3.27m
This kitchen is a very bright space with a sliding door to the conservatory. Tiled floor and tiled splashbacks. Attractive design of solid oak fitted wall and floor units designed with function and storage in mind. Custom built by a carpenter from Wexford especially for the vendor. Integrated appliances included are large Belling oven, Hotpoint extractor hood, Normende microwave, dishwasher and Hotpoint fridge freezer. Stainless steel sink with mixer taps. White silestone worktop and window sill.
Conservatory: c. 3.13m x 2.71m
This is a lovely addition to the rear of the home that is very bright. Currently in use as a playroom, it has access to the rear garden via a sliding door which leads out to the paved patio area and the walled garden which is not overlooked. The floor is tiled.
There is an external utility room which houses a washing machine, dryer and freezer.
Landing Area: c. 2.98m x 2.00m
Bright and spacious area flooded with natural light. Door to the hot press which is shelved and access to attic via hatch.
Bathroom: c. 2.06m x 1.66m
Bath, W/C, wash hand basin. Tiled floors and walls with fitted vanity mirror and wooden shelves.
Bedroom 1: c. 3.15m x 2.94m
Fitted carpet. Fitted wardrobes with inset mirrors on the doors and wooden shelves.
Bedroom 2 (Main Bedroom): c. 4.90m x 2.96m
Fitted wall to wall slide robes. Fitted display shelving. Fitted carpet.
Bedroom 3: c. 2.97m x 2.25m
Fitted carpet. Built in shelving and bed frame.
The front garden is lawned with mature shrubs and plants with off street parking for up to 2 cars. There is also on street parking and access to local playing fields, tennis club and playground.
The back garden is walled and not overlooked. There is a patio area, lawn, mature shrubs and plants. A practical addition of store room which houses the washing machine and clothes dryer.
The property has an enclosed side passage which is ideal for storage of fuel and bicycles for example.
BER Number: 105004048
Energy Performance Indicator: 255.88 kWh/m2/yr
By appointment with Janet Carroll at 087 400 2020 or Email: email@example.com
From Blackrock Village, travel along Temple Road. At the traffic light, turn right onto Newtownpark Avenue/R113. Continue along this road, passing Newpark Comprehensive School on the left hand side. Take the 3rd left turn onto Mount Albany. Turn right to stay on Mount Albany. Property will be on the left.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.